Why High Interest Checking?
Earn a competitive interest rate on your money with this relationship-based account. This account allows you the opportunity to open our High Interest Money Market account. It is a powerful combination when accounts work together. Plus, you’ll receive a multitude of discounts, waivers and all the complimentary services you expect.
- Access to High Interest Money Market
- Waived foreign ATM usage fees
- Foreign ATM surcharge credits
- Free Safe Deposit Box for one year
- Overdraft Protection Options
- Free Visa Debit Card with no annual fee
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile and Text Banking
- Free e-Statements and e-Notices
- Free Email Alerts
Plus, even more complimentary services.
We have your back
Get protection from unauthorized purchases with Visa's Zero Liability policy.*
Search our Rates
We offer rates that are consistently competitive.
Our Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of 02/21/2017. Keep in mind, these rates are variable and may change after the account is opened.
Fees may reduce earnings.Open An Account
Monthly $20 Fee Waived If...
- You either maintain an average monthly balance of $5,000 or more;
- OR maintain a combined average collected balance of $25,000 or more per statement cycle in your personal checking, savings or money market or CD accounts;
- OR Have a monthly outstanding balance of $25,000 in consumer loans;
- OR You are a small business owner and have an IBERIABANK small business checking account*
Our IBERIABANK ATM Fees
$0 for using an IBERIABANK ATM to complete a transaction.
IBERIABANK foreign ATM usage fee is waived.
Receive up to $15 in foreign ATM surcharge credits per monthly statement when a non-IBERIABANK ATM is used.
$35 per item per presentment (maximum of 6 per day)
Overdraft (Paid) Item Fee applies to overdrafts created by checks, in person withdrawals, ATM withdrawals or other electronic means. This fee will be assessed for ATM and normal, everyday debit card transaction only if you opt-in for this service. You have thirty days to pay an overdraft. We may not pay overdrafts that exceed your overdraft limit or if the account isn't handled as agreed and reserve the right not to pay for any reason.
No Overdraft Paid Item Fee will be assessed if at the end of the business day, your account is overdrawn by $5 or less after all transactions have posted.