High Interest Checking
High Interest Checking is our premium checking account with preferred rates when you maintain higher balances. Plus, it's loaded with extra features.
Open a High Interest Checking Account today and get 0.50% APY* on a High Interest Money Market Account.
Compare High Interest Checking to our other personal checking accounts with this quick comparison chart.
- Relationship premium account
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $5,000 minimum balance to earn interest
Easy ways to avoid the $20 monthly service charge:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of $5,000 or more; or
- Maintain combined monthly average balances of $25,000 in any personal checking, money market or savings account; or
- Maintain combined monthly average balances of $50,000 in any personal deposit or loan* account; or
- You are a small business owner and have an IBERIABANK small business checking account*
- Foreign ATM usage fee is waived
- Receive up to $15 in foreign ATM surcharge credits per monthly statement when a non-IBERIABANK ATM is used
- No charge for one box of Select checks, plus no shipping and handling fees; or $6 discount on licensed brand checks
- No annual and no daily transfer fee when Deposit to Deposit Overdraft Protection Transfer Service automatically transfers the deposit amount necessary to protect your personal accounts
- No annual fee when a personal line of credit is used as overdraft protection for this account *
- No charge for automatic funds transfer service to or from your money market or savings accounts (withdrawal limits apply)
- No charge for one safe deposit box, first year; 50% discount each year thereafter (with automatic debit)
- Official Checks (limit 5 per month)
- Stop Payments (limit 5 per month)
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Bank to Bank transfers
- Mobile and Text Banking*
- Online check images
- Email alerts
- e-Statements and e-Notices
- Combined Statements
- Telephone Banking
- Visa® debit card with no annual fee
*Selected services are not available in all states or locations. One box of personal checks per order. Transfers associated with a money market or savings are restricted by federal Regulation D and excessive withdrawal fees may apply to a money market; savings account withdrawal limits are set by the bank to four per month. Credit products require standard credit approval. Fees are subject to change and may reduce earnings; please refer to the most current Rate and Fee Schedule for more information. Small Business owners with an open status IBERIABANK business type checking account, qualify for two personal checking accounts with no monthly service charge. The Small Business owner must be primary on the personal account. Mobile and Text Banking services require enrollment in IBERIABANK Online Banking. Mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply. Deposit to Deposit ODP Transfer Service is an additional service and, a $10 daily transfer fee applies. Multiple fees may be incurred when this service is utilized to fund an overdraft item and if funds are not sufficient to cover the amount, an Overdraft (Paid or Returned) fee of $35 per item/per presentment may be charged.
The service charge waiver balance calculation for deposit accounts use a monthly/statement cycle average collected balance and loan accounts use the outstanding principal balance. The Deposit to Deposit ODP Transfer Service daily transfer fee of $10 will be waived once established as the "transfer to" account for overdraft protection.
*This offer is subject to change without notice. Offer expires April 30, 2014. Open a new High Interest Money Market account with a minimum deposit of $100. A minimum balance of $10,000 is required to obtain the stated APY. APY is variable, accurate as of 2/20/14 and is subject to change.
To avoid the High Interest Money Market account $15 monthly service charge, maintain a daily minimum balance: of $5,000 in this account per statement cycle. Fees are subject to change and could reduce earnings on account.