Business BankingAssociation Solutions
Financial solutions designed specifically for Homeowner/Condominium Associations, Property Management Companies and Country Clubs.
- Lockbox Services where we collect and process payments directly to your account
- Office-based Remote Deposit Capture machines that allow you or your staff to collect and deposit payments
- Incoming ACH and Wire Transfers to process payments made electronically to the association
- Electronic wire transfers, vendor payments, tax payments and payroll services available through our convenient and secure TreasuryConnect® online portal
- Purchasing Cards, Positive Pay and Account Reconciliation to help manage risk
Our goal is to make your everyday money management as efficient and effective as possible. We offer a variety of operating and reserve accounts to provide your association with daily transactional needs, liquidity, competitive interest rates and the safety and security of FDIC insurance.
ICS: Insured Cash Sweep Money Market1
Take advantage of the security of multi-million dollar FDIC Insurance while streamlining your accounts with one banking partner.
CDARS: Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service2
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance on your large balance CDs while working with just one financial institution that you know and trust.
1 $100,000 Minimum deposit to open account. Placement of your funds through the Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) account are subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the agreements you enter into with us, including the ICS Deposit Placement Agreement. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply. Program withdrawals are limited to six per month.
2 $100,000 Minimum deposit to open account. Placement of your funds through Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosure set forth in the agreements you enter into with us, including the CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply. All CDs issued through CDARS are bank deposits and are not considered securities. This means that they are not transferable and there is no secondary market for these investments. Early withdrawal penalties apply and vary depending on the term of the CD. Please see your Banker for information on program and rates.
We understand the need to keep properties in great shape to attract new homebuyers and appease existing homeowners. Whether you are looking to add amenities, remodel existing facilities or have unanticipated repairs, our bankers have the experience to help you with your lending needs.
We provide financing for:
- New amenity construction
- Remodeling of existing facilities
- Common area upgrades
- Property maintenance
- Seawall repairs
- Parking improvements
Additional Lending Solutions
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Insurance Premium and Deductible Financing
- Business Credit Cards
- Consumer Home Equity Lines and Home Improvement Loans for homeowner improvements