We’re where you need us, when you need us. Deposit checks, monitor business account activity and pay bills straight from your phone.
With our Mobile Banking1 app, you can:
- Deposit checks2
- Pay bills3
- View balance information
- Transfer funds
- Find ATM and branch locations
Not enrolled in Business Online Banking? Call (800) 682-3231 to get started.
Deposit checks directly to your business account with just a few clicks.2
- Download and open our Mobile Banking app for your smartphone.
- Take photos of the back and front of the check(s) that you wish to deposit.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your deposit, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
Mobile Deposits made by 7pm CT on a business day will be credited the same day.4
Add your IBERIABANK debit or credit card to Apple Pay™ and make quick, secure payments at millions of locations.5
Once you’ve added your card to Apple Pay, enjoy:
- Convenient purchases at millions of locations and participating app
- Secure payments with the latest Apple Touch ID™ and security technology
Samsung Pay and Android Pay
Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and manage your business' savings on your schedule. Better yet, it’s entirely free.
Once you enroll, you’ll enjoy:
- Free Mobile and Text Banking1
- Free Mobile Deposits2
- Free Bill Pay3
- Free e-Statements
- Free Email Alerts
To enroll in Online Banking, call (800) 682-3231.
The fast and convenient way to stay on top of your company’s finances. Pay bills online in minutes. Funds clear your account faster and it’s much easier than writing and mailing paper checks.
Direct ConnectDirect Connect to Quicken® or QuickBooks®:
- Synchronize your Online Banking account in Quicken (One Step Update feature) and QuickBooks quickly and securely.
- Complete transaction and balance information makes categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- A special transaction-matching algorithm prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Direct Connect is complimentary.
Clean out the clutter of paper statements. Receive instant account activity notifications and alerts about your business account. You’ll enjoy a more secure, more convenient experience.
With e-Statements, you’ll receive:
- Instant access to statements and documents
- Up to 18 months of statement history through Online Banking
- Increased security over traditional mail statements
- Easy access to download, print and save for permanent storage
Set up e-Statements by logging into Online Banking and clicking the “e-Documents” tab.
Once you’re an Online Banking client, you can create balance alerts to help you manage your funds and avoid potential overdrafts.