We’re where you need us, when you need us. Deposit checks, monitor business account activity and pay bills straight from your phone.
With our Mobile Banking1 app, you can:
- Deposit checks2
- Pay bills3
- View balance information
- Transfer funds
- Find ATM and branch locations
Plus, recent enhancements include:
- User ID – "Remember Me" capability
- Touch ID (iPhone® only, Android™ coming soon)
- View check images
- Change your password from your phone
- Mobile Deposit limit display
- Change to a preferred landing page
Not enrolled in Business Online Banking? Call (800) 682-3231 to get started.
Deposit checks directly to your business account with just a few clicks.2
- Download and open our Mobile Banking app for your smartphone.
- Take photos of the back and front of the check(s) that you wish to deposit.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your deposit, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
Mobile Deposits made by 7pm CT on a business day will be credited the same day.4
Add your IBERIABANK debit or credit card to Apple Pay™ and make quick, secure payments at millions of locations.5
Once you’ve added your card to Apple Pay, enjoy:
- Convenient purchases at millions of locations
- Secure payments with the latest Apple Touch ID™ and security technology
Samsung Pay and Android Pay
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and manage your business' savings on your schedule. Better yet, it’s entirely free. Once you enroll, you’ll enjoy:
- Free Mobile and Text Banking1
- Free Mobile Deposits2
- Free Bill Pay3
- Free e-Statements
- Free Email Alerts
To enroll in Online Banking, call (800) 682-3231.
Direct ConnectDirect Connect to Quicken® or QuickBooks®:
- Synchronize your Online Banking account in Quicken (One Step Update feature) and QuickBooks quickly and securely.
- Complete transaction and balance information makes categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- A special transaction-matching algorithm prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Direct Connect is complimentary.
Clean out the clutter of paper statements. Receive instant account activity notifications and alerts about your business account. You’ll enjoy a more secure, more convenient experience.
With e-Statements, you’ll receive:
- Instant access to statements and documents
- Up to 18 months of statement history through Online Banking
- Increased security over traditional mail statements
- Easy access to download, print and save for permanent storage
Set up e-Statements by logging into Online Banking and clicking the “e-Documents” tab.
Once you’re an Online Banking client, you can create balance alerts to help you manage your funds and avoid potential overdrafts.