Visa® Debit Card
The IBERIABANK Visa® debit card is your checkbook and ATM card all rolled into one. As an ATM cardholder, You have access to cash at ATMs throughout the world. You can make purchases anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted.
- IBERIABANK Visa® Debit Card
The IBERIABANK Visa® debit card is accepted at millions of merchant locations and offers outstanding advantages such as:
- Make purchases easily in person, by phone or online
- Pay monthly bills, such as utility and cell phone bills
- Conduct surcharge-free transactions at any IBERIABANK and Presto! ATMs(at Publix Super Markets)
- Deposit checks at IBERIABANK ATMs using ATM Check Image Deposit
- View detailed records of all transactions in monthly statements
- Request cash back when paying for merchandise using your debit card
- Get protection from unauthorized purchases with Visa's Zero Liability policy*
*Covers US-issued cards only. Does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions or other transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify IBERIABANK immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact IBERIABANK.
- ATM Check Image Deposit
Use your IBERIABANK Visa® Debit Card to deposit checks at the ATM!
This enhanced technology creates a digital impression of your check deposits, automatically totals the values and prints everything neatly on your transaction receipt. Simply insert your check directly into the ATM to get started.
And now, there is a NEW Extended Cut-off Time:
Deposit your checks at any IBERIABANK ATM by 7pm CT on a business day and your deposit will be credited the same day.*
- Fast and easy - no deposit slips and no envelopes
- Deposit checks anytime, day or night
How does it work? Click here to view the video.
*FUNDS AVAILABILITY – Funds from deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Please refer to IBERIABANK's rules governing funds availability.
Business day means any day other than Saturday, Sunday, holidays, or any other day on which IBERIABANK is not open for business.