Classic Checking is a banking relationship account that is tailored to our clients age 55 and over. Use the balances in all your personal deposit accounts to waive the monthly service charge.
Compare Classic Checking to our other personal checking accounts with this quick comparison chart.
- Classic Checking
- Available to clients age 55 and over
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Easy ways to avoid the $8 monthly service charge:
- Maintain a monthly minimum balance of $100 or more;
- Or, maintain combined balances of $5,000 in any personal:
- Checking, money market account, or savings account
- Or, you are a small business owner and have an IBERIABANK small business checking account*
- One box of standard bank checks at no charge (plus shipping and handling fees) or choose a $6 discount on non-standard bank checks
- One Safe Deposit Box 10% discount with auto debit
- IBERIABANK foreign ATM usage fee is waived up to 2 per month per account
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Bank to Bank transfers
- Mobile and Text Banking*
- Online check images
- Email alerts
- e-Statements and e-Notices
- Combined Statements
- Telephone Banking
- Visa® debit card with no annual fee
Additional Options and Features:
*Selected services are not available in all states or locations. One box of personal checks per order. Transfers associated with a money market or savings are restricted by federal Regulation D and excessive withdrawal fees may apply to a money market; savings account withdrawal limits are set by the bank to four per month. Credit products require standard credit approval. Fees are subject to change and may reduce earnings; please refer to the most current Rate and Fee Schedule for more information. Small Business owners with an open status IBERIABANK business type checking account, qualify for two personal checking accounts with no monthly service charge. The Small Business owner must be primary on the personal account. Mobile and Text Banking services require enrollment in IBERIABANK Online Banking. Mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply. Deposit to Deposit ODP Transfer Service is an additional service and, a $10 daily transfer fee applies. Multiple fees may be incurred when this service is utilized to fund an overdraft item and if funds are not sufficient to cover the amount, an Overdraft (Paid or Returned) fee of $35 per item/per presentment may be charged.
Bounce Protection Privilege is a discretionary overdraft service available on qualified accounts used to pay overdrafts created by checks, in-person withdrawals, electronic draft (ACH), or recurring debit card transaction. Clients may opt-in for Bounce Protection coverage on ATM and one-time debit card transactions. $35.00 Overdraft fee applies per item and per presentment. You have thirty days to pay an overdraft. We may not pay overdrafts that exceed your Bounce limit or if the account isn't handled as agreed and reserve the right not to pay for any reason. Fees are subject to change; please refer to the most current Rate and Fee Schedule for more information.
Mobile Deposit Limitations: Clients enrolled in Online Banking greater than six months - $2,500/day (up to 10 items) and $5,000/month (up to 30 items); Clients enrolled in Online Banking less than six months - $1,000/day (up to 10 items) and $3,000/month (up to 20 items).