IBERIABANK provides a full suite of services to optimize your cash flow, improving your cash position and helping increase revenue.
Contact us online or speak to your IBERIABANK Relationship Banker to learn more about any of the following services.
This completely automated process can increase revenue by sweeping otherwise idle funds into investments. You determine a floor and ceiling for your transaction account. Each day, balances above your ceiling are swept to a designated investment account. If your balance reaches your floor, funds are automatically swept back to cover transactions.
- Fully automated process
- Establish balance limits and controls
- Capitalize and invest on otherwise idle funds
- Those funds swept overnight to designated investment accounts
PlusSweep invested funds are NOT FDIC INSURED | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | MAY LOSE VALUE
Sweep excess balances from your deposit account to automatically pay down an open line of credit. Simply establish the ceiling balance, and funds in excess are applied toward your line of credit.
- Fully automated, requires little interaction
- Reduce interest charges on outstanding credit balances
- Can also be used as overdraft line of credit
Maximize your available cash for investment. Controlled disbursement establishes your daily cash position early each morning. This allows you to appropriately manage funds for debt payments, and allow excess funds to be invested as long as possible.
- Know the exact amount needed to meet disbursement requirements
- Use to make short-term investment decisions
- Maximize opportunity on all idle funds
Zero Balance Account (ZBA)
Particularly useful for companies with multiple locations or operating units. "Secondary" accounts are linked to a master account. These secondary accounts are automated to maintain a zero balance at all times. Debits made against secondary accounts are covered by automatic sweep from master account; deposits are automatically swept to master account.
- Cost-effective way to concentrate deposits and disbursements
- Keep separate payment accounts for accounting
- Eliminate idle balances; improve cash position
Target Balance Account (TBA)
A TBA works just like a ZBA, but instead of maintaining a zero balance on all secondary accounts, a designated target balance amount is maintained.