Choice Business Checking
Give your business the tools it needs to grow. Choice Business Checking comes complete with high-end features, on a small business budget. Upgrade to remote deposit capture or merchant processing services, and build a more capable company. Choice Checking allows you to capitalize on every opportunity and select services that best fit your needs.
Compare Choice Business Checking to our other business checking accounts with this quick comparison chart.
- Choice Business Checking
Choice Business Checking Features:
- Free Remote Deposit Capture equipment with 24-month commitment
- or no monthly statement processing fee on Merchant Processing*
- Includes 500 transaction items per statement cycle at no charge; only 50¢ per item thereafter
- Includes first $10,000 currency deposited/exchanged per statement cycle at no charge; only $1.75 per $1,000 thereafter
- Only $25,000 minimum balance or $50,000 combined minimum balance in savings, money market and demand deposit accounts to avoid a low monthly service charge of $25**
- Two IBERIABANK personal checking accounts with waived services charges for small business owner
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay***
- Free Mobile & Text Banking***
- Free Mobile Deposits***
- Free online check and deposit slip images
- Free online email alerts, e-Statements and telephone banking
Easy Ways to avoid a $25 monthly service charge:
- Maintain a $25,000 minimum daily balance,
- Or, maintain $50,000 combined minimum balances with IBERIABANK*
View our Remote Deposit Video Tutorial
*Combined minimum balances during the monthly statement cycle include all savings, money market and demand deposit accounts held at IBERIABANK under the same business tax identification number.
**Remote Deposit Capture services are available to qualified clients that meet the standards of the IBERIABANK Remote Deposit Capture Policy. Remote Deposit Capture with Choice Business Checking requires a 24-month commitment and is subject to a monthly early closure fee of $12.50 for each month prior to the original 24-month commitment. Merchant Processing is subject to all standard merchant processing charges and the Choice Business Checking account
will be credited for the monthly statement processing fee of $12.50.
***Free Online Bill Pay Service is intended for use by small business clients with annual sales less than $10 million. Commercial accounts must review online services with a Relationship Banker for a quote. Please refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule for more information. Rates and fees are subject to change. Mobile and Text Banking services require enrollment in IBERIABANK Online Banking. Mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
*****Mobile Deposit Limitations: Clients enrolled in Online Banking greater than six months - $2,500/day (up to 10 items) and $5,000/month (up to 30 items); Clients enrolled in Online Banking less than six months - $1,000/day (up to 10 items) and $3,000/month (up to 20 items).
Click here to view our Online Services Agreement.
- Get Started Today
To help you open your new, Choice Business checking account, select your business type from the list below and then review the documents needed.
- Social Security Number (SSN) or
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) of Owner
- Assumed Name Certificate
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- TIN of LLC
- Articles/Certificate of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- TIN of Organization
- If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
- If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
Additional documentation may be requested.
- Remote Deposit
Remote deposit allows your company to make non-cash deposits from your office. Through the use of a provided desktop scanner, you eliminate repeated trips to the bank while processing deposits more quickly.
- Save employee time
- Gain faster access to funds
- Enhance security and fraud protection
- Improved research capabilities
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations
View our Remote Deposit Video Tutorial