Business Checking Plus
IBERIABANK Business Checking Plus is an ideal checking account for small business owners with limited monthly transaction volume. Business Checking Plus Account has no minimum balance and no monthly service charge. Plus, 500 transaction items are included every statement cycle at no charge. As an added perk, small business owners are also eligible to have the monthly service charges waived for two free personal checking accounts.
Compare Free Business Checking to our other business checking accounts with this quick comparison chart.
- Business Checking Plus
Business Checking Plus Account Features:
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Includes 500 transaction items per statement cycle at no charge; only 50¢ per item thereafter
- Includes first $10,000 currency deposited/exchanged per statement cycle at no charge; only $1.75 per $1,000 thereafter
- Includes two IBERIABANK personal checking accounts with waived services charges for small business owner
- Free IBERIABANK Visa® business debit card
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay*
- Free Mobile & Text Banking*
- Free online check and deposit slip images
- Free online email alerts, e-Statements and telephone banking
*Free Online Bill Pay Service is intended for use by small business clients with annual sales less than $10 million. Commercial accounts must review online services with a Relationship Banker for a quote. Please refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule for more information. Rates and fees are subject to change.
Mobile Deposit Limitations: Clients enrolled in Online Banking greater than six months - $2,500/day (up to 10 items) and $5,000/month (up to 30 items); Clients enrolled in Online Banking less than six months - $1,000/day (up to 10 items) and $3,000/month (up to 20 items).
Click here to review our Online Services Agreement.
- Get Started Today
To help you open your new, Free Business Checking account, select your business type from the list below and then review the documents needed.
- Social Security Number (SSN) or
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) of Owner
- Assumed Name Certificate
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- TIN of LLC
- Articles/Certificate of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- TIN of Organization
- If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
- If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
Additional documentation may be requested.
- Online Banking
Small Business Online Banking Features:
- Customizable dashboard to better display your finances
- Cutting-edge technology to ensure your Online Banking is safe and secure
- Access to your personal, small business or commercial accounts
- Check balances, transfer funds, and more!
- Pay bills securely with the IBERIABANK free Bill Pay service*
- Easy-to-use, user-driven interface
- Upgrade option available to Treasury Connect for comprehensive cash management
And for your added convenience, click here to set up Balance Alerts to help manage your funds and avoid potential overdrafts.
To enroll in Small Business Online Banking, contact a Relationship Banker or visit a location near you.
*Free Business Online Bill Pay service is intended for use by small business clients with annual sales less than $10 million. Online Banking and Bill Pay are designed for small business clients utilizing the Business Online service. Large commercial accounts must review online services with a Relationship Banker for a quote.
View our Online Services Agreement.