Advanced Business Checking
Advanced Business Checking is ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes. This account cuts down transaction costs by offering a flat per item fee and an earnings credit that may reduce monthly service charges. Also, visit Business Insights, free!
Compare Advanced Business Checking to our other business checking accounts with this quick comparison chart.
- Advanced Business
Advanced Business Checking Account Features:
- Earnings credit may offset fees
- Unlimited transaction items are just 17¢ - includes checks, electronic items, deposits, credits, or checks deposited
- First $10,000 currency deposited/exchanged per statement cycle at no charge; only $1 per $1,000 thereafter
- Only $12 monthly service charge
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
- Includes two IBERIABANK personal checking accounts with waived services charges for small business owner
- Free IBERIABANK Visa® business debit card
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay*
- Free Mobile & Text Banking*
- Free online check and deposit slip images
- Free online email alerts, e-Statements and telephone banking
*Free Online Bill Pay Service is intended for use by small business clients with annual sales less than $10 million. Commercial accounts must review online services with a Relationship Banker for a quote. Please refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule for more information. Rates and fees are subject to change. Mobile and Text Banking services require enrollment in IBERIABANK Online Banking. Mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Mobile Deposit Limitations: Clients enrolled in Online Banking greater than six months - $2,500/day (up to 10 items) and $5,000/month (up to 30 items); Clients enrolled in Online Banking less than six months - $1,000/day (up to 10 items) and $3,000/month (up to 20 items).
Review our Online Services Agreement.
- Get Started Today
To help you open your new, Advanced Business Checking account, select your business type from the list below and then review the documents needed.
- Social Security Number (SSN) or
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) of Owner
- Assumed Name Certificate
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- TIN of LLC
- Articles/Certificate of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- TIN of Organization
- If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
- If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
Additional documentation may be requested.
- Treasury Management
IBERIABANK also offers a full line of Treasury Management Services to bring efficiency, optimization and security to your cash management process. While the basics are the same for each organization, we recognize your uniqueness and tailor our approach to fit your culture, systems, customers and vendors with these principles in mind:
EFFICIENCY - the fewest number of moves to gain the maximum benefit.
OPTIMIZATION - organizing to produce the highest and best result.
SECURITY protection from nefarious actions.